Below are a number of coded bits and bobs I’ve created. May they help you in times of need.
- GO - A simple browser Go board. Keeps track of the game, not the score etc. Share links with people to provide the board state.
- Barcode Beep - A simple barcode scanner for toddler shop play. Use it on phones / tablets as a scanning surface. Buy all the things!
Fully blown functional and useful tools.
- Out Of Control Rig Work In Progress!
- Clip Store - Pose library focusing on flexibility.
- Twin Skeleton - For creating consistent “dummy” rigs beneath more advanced rigs. Suitable for games. Useful in other rigging tasks also.
- Game Anim Export - Managing game animations in Maya scenes.
- License Fix - Reduce the number of Student popups in the student version of Maya to reasonable levels.
- Todo - Todo task list, and file versioning in one!
- File Lock - Lock a maya scene file while it is in use to prevent people stepping on each others toes. Suitable for working in shared environments, such as a local network or dropbox.
- Constraint key - Key one object to another as though it were a constraint.
- Click Time - Time out animations organically.
- Anim Health Check - Save your sanity! Give your animation curves a health check.
- Remote Textures - Automatically download textures if urls are supplied.
- Attribute Snap - Constraint like system for custom attributes.
Brief single purpose helpers. Useful.
Few lines of code. Pieces of the puzzle!